- Four new Abilities: Demolition Strike, Hidden Movement, Shield Breaker, and Shield Smasher.
- Two Greater Talents: Hidden Menace and Lesser Infusion.
- One new Trait: Exposed Co-Pilot.
- One new Upgrade: Colossal item.
- The surprise rules have been reworked. They now force the surprised creatures to act last in the first round and make all enemies that surprised them hidden from them.
- Your starting items can no longer contain negative and neutral upgrades without the permission of the GM.
- Your Madness Level now limits the Trait point minimum of negative Traits you gain from Madness.
- Path of Piloting now only grants 2 Vehicle Handling Levels while piloting and boosts Vehicle crafting and summoning.
- The guaranteed minimum of 9 on scavaging checks that the Path of Crafting grants now only works if you have at least two Levels in the used Skill.
- The Abilities Summon Vehicle, Summon Elite Vehicle, and Summon Vehicle Army can no longer summon vehicles with positive Trait points or the Advanced Design Trait.
- The Unstable feature of the Anomaly Sub-Archetype now limits the duration of any Ability it triggers so that it cannot last more than 1 hour.
- The Before You Know feature of the Rogue has been completely reworked and is now called Critical Advantage.
- The Trait Quick to Enter can now only be taken twice.
- The Traits Exposed Pilot and Exposed Passengers have been reworded and can be taken twice now.
- The Trait Psychic Vulnerability is no longer a Madness Trait.
- The vehicle rules have been completely overhauled. They now also include building and upgrading rules, among other things.
- The Animated creature type has been split into Animated and Primordial. The vehicle creature type no longer exists.
- One new Path: Path of Piloting.
- One new Ability: Smackdown.
- Two new Lesser Talents: Animated Dead Matter and Wombo Combo.
- Three new Greater Talents: Full Draw, Short Bow Barrage, and Trick Arrows.
- 39 new Traits: Advanced Design, Autopilot, Bad Jumper, Basic Autopilot, Basic Design, Breathing Vehicle, Drinking Vehicle, Eating Vehicle, Efficient Engine, Floater, Forced Piloting, Fueled by Food, Fueled by Water, Fueless, Full Autopilot, Gas Pedal, High Maintenance, Inefficient Engine, Integrated Skill Module, Leg Powered, Light Fold Engine, Living Vehicle, Mech Arms, Neural Control, No Jumping Capabilities, No Seatbelt, One-Handed Controls, Optional Cover (Passenger), Optional Cover (Pilot), Sentient Vehicle, Skillful Vehicle, Sleeping Vehicle, Slow Stimulation, Slowly Depleting Fuel, Space Ship, Stat-Based Movement, Terrible Terrain, and Unpassable Terrain.
- Two new Items: Fuel and Composite Bow.
- Two new Upgrades: Concealed Weapon and Limited Batteries.
- The Pilot Sub-Archetype has been completely reworked.
- The Lesser Talent Integrate Animated Material is now called Absorb Primordial Matter and can only be taken by Primordial creatures.
- The Greater Talent Twin Shot is now called Twin Throw and can only be used with light-throwing weapons.
- The Lesser Talent Unfair Range now works with any action that is influenced by the Dirty Fighter action.
- One new Lesser Talent: Crash Sprinter.
- One new Greater Talent: Climb To The Weakpoint.
- You can now change the choices made for the Path of Attack and Path of Flash Attack whenever you reach a new Tier.
- The Traits Low Vitality and Mystic Vulnerability no longer count as Madness traits.
- The Ability Force Negative Trait now only works with Madness Traits.
- The Upgrade Bigger Bag now gives a flat bonus of 3 to carry capacity.
- The Heavy Smash feature of the Brute now deals less damage when one uses a weapon with the reload property.
- The Modified Grenade feature of the Grenadier is now a Tier 1 feature. Splash Zone has been moved to Tier 2.
- The Online Character Sheet and Online Creature Builder now dynamically react to added features, adjusting stats and values correspondingly.
- Three new Lesser Talents: Old Connections, Unchanging Temperature, and Weird Crafting.
- The Fruits of My Labor feature of the Specialist Sub-Archetype now grants +3 on all Dexterity-based Skill Checks instead of just +2.
- Four new Abilities: Flash Heal, Flash Heal Material, Flash Heal Spirit, and Flash Heal Undead.
- The Blast Gunner feature Barrage Expert now also has the option to learn the Ability Explosive Rounds.
- The Whirlwind feature Cleaving Whirlwind now also has the option to learn the Abilities Meteor Attack and Seismic Attack.
- The Healer feature For You and Me now also allows one to recover Temporary Vitality.
- The Polymorpher feature Multifaceted Power now allows one to keep all Lesser Talents, Greater Talents, and Sub-Archetype features.
- The Druid feature Tides of the World now only increases the cost of enrolling the d6 to 5 instead of 7.
- The Co-Narrator feature Plot Knowledge can now be used a number of times equal to your Primary Stat Bonus per full rest instead of just equal to your Tier.
- The Armorer feature Kinetic Armor Charge now allows one to increase their Evasion, Armor, and DRs by 1 instead of just one of them.
- The Ability Swallow now only deals 2d6 damage, and the damage upcast now costs 2 WP.
- The Enhanced by Lesser Talents now cost twice as much WP if used with a Manouver Ability that is used on Weapon attacks.
- One new Lesser Talent: Portal Shot
- The Greater Talent Immortal Force now only lasts 7 rounds.
- The Lesser Talents Armored Mount, Empowering Mount, Protective Mount, War Mount now also affects allies that you are climbing on.
- The Lesser Talent Medicine Adept now also reduces the WP cost of healing Abilities by 1.
- The Lesser Talent Overclock Mechanismen is now called Mechanical Overclock.
- The Lesser Talent Rested and Ready to Go now grants a minimum of 4 Temporary Vitality.
- The Heavy Smash action of the Sub-Archetype Brute can now not be performed on the same turn as an Attack or Flash Attack action.
- The Archetype feature Technology Crafter now also allows you to increase the Tier of two items you start with by 1 or instantly upgrades an item if you take it outside of character creation.
- The Ability Power Strike now reduced the armor by an amount equal to twice your Primary Stat Bonus instead of setting it to 0.
- Crushing Handgrip, Draining Grasp, Anti-Teleportation Grip, Grabby Hands, Uncomfortable Grip, and Grabby Bodypart now also work with climbing.
- The creature list now officially contains 100 creatures.
- Traits now have the beginner and core tags.
- Five new Abilities: Meteor Attack, Rejuvenate Area, Rejuvenate Material Area, Rejuvenate Spirit Area, Rejuvenate Undead Area.
- One new Greater Talent: Back From the Death
- 25 new Traits: Abstract Phylactery, Bound of Nourishment (Place, Large Object), Bound of Nourishment (Small Object, Creature), Bound to Creature, Bound to Large Object, Bound to Place, Bound to Small Object, Bounded Till Death, Extraplanar Being (century), Extraplanar Being (day), Extraplanar Being (instant), Extraplanar Being (month), Extraplanar Being (week), Extraplanar Being (year), Fistless, Heavy as Stone, Limited Melee Range, Limited Ranged Range, Limited Summon Range, Not Made for Land, Phylactery, Rammer, Splintered Phylactery, True Phylactery, und Unbreakable Summon Range.
- The Inventor feature Inventor’s Playground now only allows to equip four equipments instead of five.
- Ten new Sub-Archetypes: Shielder (Bulwark), Polymath (Creative), Exploiter (Cunning), Challenger (Demolition), War Mage (Mental), Hunter (Nature), Space Warper (Reality), Inventor (Technology), Bar Fighter (Unarmed), Brute (War).
- One new Lesser Talent: Sturdieness in Patience.
- All Manouver Abilities used with attacks that had the upcast option of increasing the attack roll by 1 for 1 WP now increase it by 2.
- The Ability Precision Attack increases your attack rolls by 4 now instead of 3.
- One new Ability: Shredd Attack.
- One new Greater Talent: Utility Grenades.
- Two new Traits: Heirloom and Rich Kid.
- Six new Upgrades: Grab Armor, Grab Equipment, Grab Weapon, Sticky Armor, Sticky Equipment, and Sticky Weapon.
- Three new Weapons: Mini Grenade Launcher, Mini Rocket Launcher, and Portable Artillery.
- The Warden feature Specialized Counter now increases the up-cast limit of the Counter Abilities by an amount equal to your Tier plus 1 and reduces the WP cost by the same amount.
- The Greater Talent Siege Weapon now also affects portable artillery.
- The Greater Talent Shrapnel no longer affects grenade launchers but now also affects mini rocket launchers.
- Ten new Abilities: Rejuvenate, Rejuvenate Material, Rejuvenate Spirit, Rejuvenate Undead, Sheed Armor, Ranged Rejuvenate, Ranged Rejuvenate Material, Ranged Rejuvenate Spirit, Ranged Rejuvenate Undead, and Hypersonic Strike.
- 17 new Lesser Talents: Acid Armor, Blood Magic, Bruning Madness, Close and Personal, Cooling System, Epileptic Discharge, Fight or Flight, Grudge, Hard to Read, Heightened Senses, Inexhaustible Will, Is That All You Got?, Numbing Poison, Preparing for Impact, Psychotic Rage, Pull them Down, and Seventh Heaven.
- Four new Greater Talents: Death’s Echo, Defensive Start, Regain Endurance, and Relentless Echo.
- Path of Attack now grants one additional Lesser Talent.
- Path of Manouver now reduces the WP cost of the chosen Manouver Ability.
- Ready for War now only grants one Lesser Talent but also allows one to add half of a weapon’s Secondary Stat Bonus to its damage or add all of the Secondary Stat Bonus to the hit bonus instead of just half.
- Purify the Undead now allows you to stun undead with Healing Abilities.
- The Ambusher has been reworked to be more offensive and to work better with Ability users.
- Four new Abilities: Elemental Outbreak, Reactive Stance, See Object’s Past, and See Areas Past.
- 13 new Lesser Talents: One Strike Style, Overly Reactive, Overwatch, Panicked Manifestation, Reactive Shield, Skillful Bleeding, Skillful Charm, Skillful Element, Skillful Fright, Skillful Restrain, Skillful Stun, Skillful Taint, and Skillful Taunt.
- Two new Greater Talents: Shielded Summons and Skillful Selection.
- Four new Traits: Infected Hit (24 hours), Infected Hit (Instant), Infected Hit (week), and Unstoppable Infection.
- Characters can now replace a Talent they learned with a new one whenever they Level up.
- Weapon Polymath now also grants Reactive Shield.
- Reactive can now be chosen multiple times.
- Menace Adept now forces disadvantage on DRs and Skill Checks for effects that cause targets to be Frightened.
- Critical Piercer and Blunt Trauma now ignore only an amount of Armor equal to twice your Primary Stat Bonus.
- The Sub-Archetype Tracker has been reworked and buffed.
- The Sub-Archetype Roboticist has been reworked.
- Abilities that move targets like Move Target now can only move targets for a slightly less distance.
- Nine new Abilities: Dirty Sweep, Commanding Strike, Appearance Stealer Attack, Coordinated Charge, Astral Arm, Coordinated Attack, Inspiring Attack, Coordinated Abilities, and Appearance Stealer Attack.
- Three new Lesser Talents: Bell Curve, Haggler, and Versatile Grip.
- Three new Greater Talent: From Attacker to Defense Breaker, From Defense Breaker to Attacker, and Slapstick Brawler.
- One new Trait: Perfect Precision.
- Six new upgrades: Infused Negative Trait, Infused Neutral Trait, Infused Trait, Shove Armor, Shove Equipment, and Shove Weapon.
- The Ability Grounding Attack now removes the disadvantage you gain from attacking a target within ineffective range.
- The Greater Talent Weapon Polymath now also grants Versatile Grip.
- The Greater Talent Permanent Buff now removes WP equal to 4 times the creature’s Tier if you transform into a creature with this feature.
- The upgrades Infused Greater Talent and Infused Lesser Talent now share any uses of features that were used.
- The relation between Vitality and Willpower has been rebalanced. This resulted in the following changes: Durable now grants 2 Vitality per Level instead of 1, Endurance Master now grants 4 Vitality per Level instead of 3, Willpower Boost and Willpower Drainer now grant and respectively remove 3 WP instead of 5, the Trait point cost of Low Vitality and Low Temporary Vitality increased from -2 to -1, the Trait point cost of More Vitality and More Temporary Vitality decreased from 2 to 1, Temporary Defenses now grants 4 Temporary Vitality per Level instead of 2, and Temporary over Permanent now grants 8 Temporary Vitality per Level and reduces your Vitality by 2 per Level instead of 4 and 1.
- The weapon proficiencies of most Archetypes have been reworked and now grant a choice between different proficiencies.
- Three new Abilities, Manipulate Data, Manipulate Supernatural, and Manipulate Technology.
- Four new Lesser Talents: Gun-Fu, Poisoned Blade, Tightening Grasp, and Twice As Dead.
- Four new Greater Talents: Bloody Flail, Energy Absorption, Greater Healing, Temporary Bastion.
- Two new Weapons: Three Segment Stave and Two-Handed Flail.
- 26 new Upgrades: Bleeding Armor, Bleeding Equipment, Blinding Armor, Blinding Equipment, Charming Armor, Charming Equipment, Elemental Status Armor, Elemental Status Equipment, Exotic Status Protection, Frightful Armor, Frightful Equipment, Full Status Protection, Greater Status Protection, Infused Greater Talent, Infused Lesser Talent, Restraining Armor, Restraining Equipment, Status Protection, Stunning Armor, Stunning Equipment, Tainted Armor, Tainted Equipment, Taunting Armor, Taunting Equipment, Trip Armor, and Trip Equipment.
- Two new Traits: Leyline Powered and Weaking Environment.
- The Nature feature Master of Nature has been reworked.
- The Guardian and Agent have been reworked.
- Multi-Sub-Archetype 2 now allows you to skip Multi-Sub-Archetype 1 for the Sub-Archetypes Guardian, Dancer, Agent, Spell-Knife, Whirlwind, Druid, Hermit, Predator, Battle-Engineer, Sage, and Champion.
- The Tier 1 feature of the Sub-Archetypes Dancer, Whirlwind, Predator, and Battle-Engineer now allows you to choose two weapon proficiencies instead of giving you proficiency with Medieval and Military weapons.
- Heavy Shields now only deal 1d8 damage and have a range of 1 m.
- Flailing Momentum is now called Nunchuck Momentum and now affects three segment staves instead of flails.
- Bolstered Healing has been buffed and now grants additional healing for Abilities of higher Tiers.
- The Core tag has been added to Sub-Archetypes, Abilities, Talents, and Upgrades. It limits the options to an amount that is appropriate for somebody with TTRPG experience that plays IWS for the first time.
- Ten new Sub-Archetype (one for each Archetype): Armor Master, Designer, Spell-Knife, Blaster, Sorcerer, Shepherd, Technomancer, Soul Forger, Kensei, and Armiger.
- 12 new Abilities: Guard Stance, Elemental Flash, Mystic Flash, Physical Flash, Psychic Flash, Reality Flash, Body Slam, Transfer Information, Age Object, Revert Time for Object, Age Creature, and Time Bubble.
- One new Lesser Talent: Zone of Control.
- One new Greater Talent: Crit Healer.
- The Bulwark feature Bulwark’s Defense now has the additional effect “You can switch the Primary or Secondary Stat of a weapon from Dexterity or Strength to Constitution if neither of them already are Constitution.”
- Path of Defense now only grants 2 Vitality per Level.
- Path of Polymathy now only grants 2 WP per Level.
- The Ability Swallow is now a Tier 1 Ability that has been weakened correspondingly.
- The damage of the Ability Instant Lightning has been greatly reduced.
This update is mostly focused on expanding options for crafting and making it more exciting.
- A new character role called crafting has been added to Sub-Archetypes, Talents, Abilities, and Upgrades.
- New rules for harvesting materials and diseases.
- Four new Paths: Path of Crafting, Path of Defense, Path of Heroism, and Path of Polymathy.
- Eight new Abilities: Reuse Item, Uncover Lesser Name, Uncover Name, Quicken Loot, Uncover Legendary Name, Adopt Dead Shell, Fusion, and Summon Legend.
- 27 new Lesser Talents: Artist Craft, Engineer Craft, Hacker Craft, Harvester, Historian Craft, Improviser Craft, Mage Craft, Medic Craft, Money Crafter, Optimize the Process, Rainbow Armament, Scientist Craft, Shared Vision, Superior Atomic Vision, Superior Dimensional Vision, Superior Electromagnetic Vision, Superior Life Vision, Superior Night Vision, Superior Omega Vision, Superior Psychic Vision, Superior Seismic Vision, Superior Smell Vision, Superior Sound Vision, Superior Supernatural Vision, Superior Thermal Vision, Superior X-Ray Vision, and Survivor Craft.
- Ten new Greater Talents: Artist Craftsmanship, Engineer Craftsmanship, Experimental Design, Hacker Craftsmanship, Historian Craftsmanship, Improviser Craftsmanship, Mage Craftsmanship, Medic Craftsmanship, Scientist Craftsmanship, and Survivor Craftsmanship.
- 15 new upgrades: Artist’s Crafting Kit, Built-In Armor, Built-In Equipment, Efficient Tools, Engineer’s Crafting Kit, Gathering Bag, Hacker’s Crafting Kit, Historian’s Crafting Kit, Improviser’s Crafting Kit, Mage’s Crafting Kit, Material Generator, Medic’s Crafting Kit, Quicken Tools, Scientist’s Crafting Kit, and Survivor’s Crafting Kit.
- Five new Traits: Endurance over Will, Greater Vision, Not Beyond My Grasp, Unpredictable Craft, and Unreliable Craft.
- The Talents Improvisation Master, Improvisation Adept, and Computers Adept have been reworked and no longer grant crafting-related boons.
- The Ability Possess now gives the user two Levels of Madness after the effect stops.
- The Lesser Talent Not My Rider has been renamed to Harmonic Mount and now also affects any ally you are climbing.
- The upgrade Mounted Weapon has been renamed to Built-In Weapon and now can also be applied to Equipment.
- The Trait I am no Hero now has -5 Trait points instead of -3.
- Mechanics for three diseases have been added to the World Interaction Chapter.
- One new Lesser Talent: Not My Rider.
- Two new Greater Talents: Pre-Loaded Shot and Quick Headshot.
- Seven new Upgrades Addictive Item, Anointed Item, Armor Mounted Weapon, Consecrated Item, Corrupting Item, Holy Item, and Sentient Item.
- Four new weapons: Heavy Pistol, Heavy Revolver, Hand Cannon, and Sawed-Off Shotgun.
- The jumping rules have been reworked so that you no longer require movement to finish a jump. A jump can now generate negative movement that can reduce your movement on your next turn.
- The hand crossbow now no longer works with the Greater Talent Revolver Hero. They are now instead covered by Pre-Loaded Shot.
- Buck Shot now also worked with sawed-off shotguns.
I want to thank Gold Zephzellian. The new Abilities were his idea, and he helped find many mistakes in different features that have been corrected in this patch.
- Two new Abilities: Sustained Fire and Sustained Onslaught.
- The Tinkerer can now craft any Ability Item and Ability Consumable from the pool of Utility Abilities that they can learn.
- The Demolition Archetype can now choose Strength and Dexterity as their Primary Stat and Will as their Secondary Stat.
- The Path of Maneuver now only applies their bonuses on attacks made with the Attack action.
- The range of the healing action that the Healing Flow Abilities grant can now be increased by Abilities, upgrades, and features that increase the range of your Abilities.
- The Greater Talents Kinetic Charge, Quick as Lightning, and Running Momentum now take into account how much you have moved and have been moved during the entire round instead of just your turn.
- Abilities can now also be filtered by character role.
- Shields now increase the WP cost of Non-Manouver Abilities by 1 WP instead of the earlier subtraction to damage, healing, and DR Power. The Lesser Talent Shield Mage has been reworked correspondingly.
- Two new Abilities: Mental Rage and Mental Frenzy.
- Two new Greater Talents: Second Phase and Ultimate Transformation.
- One new Lesser Talent: Surprising Speed.
- One new Trait: Lack of Control.
- Almost all weapon attack Maneuver Abilities now have the option to upcast them for 1 WP to increase the attack roll by 1.
- The Ability Precision Attack now increases attack rolls by 3 instead of 1 to elevate it more from the other weapon attack Maneuver Abilities.
- You can now apply the effects of the Leaders Aura of the Leader Sub-Archetype at the start or end of your turn.
- The Controller Sub-Archetype has been reworked and has more options.
- The Greater Talent Rushing Advantage has been reworked. It now affects your entire turn but can only be used a number of times equal to your Primary Stat Bonus per full rest.
I want to thank The Able Lexi for helping me with the Infector.
- Ten new Sub-Archetype (one for each Archetype): Absorber, Demoralizer, Ambusher, Barrier Master, Devotee, Infector, Seer, Alchemist, Guru, and Blooddrinker.
- One new Greater Talent I Can See You.
- The Sub-Archetype Artisan has been reworked. They now purply focus on non-consumable items.
- The Lesser Talent Expand Vision has been nerfed and now only grants an increase of 10 m instead of 50 m.
- The Abilities Absorb Elemental, Absorb Mystic, Absorb Physical, Absorb Psychic, and Absorb Reality have been worked and only absorb a fixed amount of damage now, which can be increased by upcasting it.
I want to thank Tavern Stories for inspiring this patch and allowing me to borrow ideas from him.
- Ten new Sub-Archetype (one for each Archetype): Shield Master, Embolder, Shadow, Bombardier, Channeler, Leecher, Protagonist, Armorer, Breaker, and Vindicator.
- 13 new Abilities: Exploit Opening, Elemental Retribution, Mystic Retribution, Physical Retribution, Psychic Retribution, Reality Retribution, Leech Attack, Leech Seed, Elemental Run, Mystic Run, Physical Run, Psychic Run, and Reality Run.
- 4 new Lesser Talents: Creepy Crawler, Limit-Break Infusion, No Prone-ble, and Overcharged Infusion.
- 4 new Greater Talents: Clothes of the Mage, Heavily Protected, Lighty Armored Assassin, and Soldiers Armor.
- Vulnerability to damage now increases the received damage by half instead of doubling it.
- The Lesser Talent Weakness Exploiter now doubles the damage dealt to creatures with vulnerabilities instead of tripling it.
- The sniper rifle now has a range of 30m/150m instead of 50m/500m.
- The crossbow now has a range of 10m/40m instead of 15m/45m.
- The Greater Talent Master Sniper now increases the range of sniper rifles by 20m/350m.
- All Presence Abilities like Distracting Presence and Eroding Presence now count as Buffs and not ad Debuffs.
- The Protector’s and Retaliator’s final features have been reworked.
- Two new undead creatures: Poltergeist and Skeleton Warrior.
- Two new Abilities: Draining Grasp and Barrier Shield.
- One new Greater Talent: Quantity over Quality.
- One new Lesser Talent: Quality over Quantity.
- Ten new Traits: Cinematic Hero, I Follow No Path, Less Narrative Momentum, Low Temporary Vitality, More Narrative Momentum, More Temporary Vitality, More Vitality, More Willpower, No Archetype Feature, and No Sub-Archetype.
- 14 new control- and support-focused armor and weapon upgrades: Defensive Pulse Armor, Defensive Pulse Weapon, Enforcing Pulse Armor, Evading Pulse Armor, Focusing Pulse Armor, Focusing Pulse Weapon, Healing Pulse Armor, Healing Pulse Weapon, Inspiring Pulse Armor, Inspiring Pulse Weapon, Mighty Pulse Armor, Mighty Pulse Weapon, Strengthening Pulse Armor, and Strengthening Pulse Weapon.
- The Ability Snake Spirit has been nerfed and now only increases your crit chance by one instead of three, and the upcast cost for increased crit chance has been increased from 2 to 3.
- The Ability Barrier has been reworked. It now only costs 2 WP instead of 4 and increases the Armor by 6 but only against one effect instead of until your next turn. It also only costs 1RP to use now instead of 2.
- The Ability Swallow now gives you the option to choose your damage type when you learn it instead of forcing you to deal Chemical damage.
- The Greater Talent Twin Shot now grants disadvantage on both attacks instead of -5 to the attack roll.
- The Lesser Talents Alternative Dodging and Snowflake have been merged into the new Lesser Talent Unique.
- Four new animated creatures: Air Elemental, Earth Elemental, Fire Elemental, and Water Elemental.
- Five new Traits: Basically an Object, Crippling Damage, Crippling Status Effect, Light Weight, and Mixed Ancestry.
- Buffed and reworked the Sub-Archetype Blocker.
- Expanded the features of the Sub-Archetype Enforcer to better work with Abilities.
- The Lesser Talent Extended Weaponry now grants proficiency with all weapon categories instead of just one.
- The Ability Physical Projectile can now be upcasted to increase the distance it can move the target.
- The online character sheet and creature builder have been expanded and now include an option to increase the number of stackable Talents and Traits instead of having to add them multiple times. They now also include text input slots for Talents and Traits with a more open choice, like My only Weakness or Specialized Camouflage.
- The first Boss creature Elder Fire Dragon has been added to the creature search engine.
- We have three new Lesser Talents: Air Walker, Deadly Grip, and Enhanced by Damage.
- We have three new Abilities: Spider Step, Floating, and Greater Supernatural Step.
- The Trait Stationary is now called Immobile, and a new Trait called Stationary has been added.
- The Lesser Tallent Far Shot now gives +10 m to the effective range and +20 m to the ineffective range of ranged weapons instead of making the effective range equal to the ineffective range and doubling the ineffective range.
- The upgrade Extended Range now gives +5 m to the effective range and +10 m to the ineffective range of ranged weapons instead of +5 m to the effective range and +10 m to the ineffective range
- The Greater Talent Advanced Holy Damage can now regenerate Vitality or Temporary Vitality instead of just Vitality.
- The Greater Talent Advanced Spirit Damage can now increase your Evasion, Armor, or DRs by 3 instead of your Evasion and DRs by an amount equal to the Tier of the used Ability.
- Four new mechanical creatures: Automated Turret, Healing Drone, Military Automaton, and Robo Dog.
- Seven new Abilities: Flash, Knock Prone, Sudden Wound, Taint, Stun, Drain Vigor, and Encroaching Madness.
- Twelve new Lesser Talents: Enhanced by Bleeding, Enhanced by Blinding, Enhanced by Charm, Enhanced by Element, Enhanced by Exhaustion, Enhanced by Fright, Enhanced by Madness, Enhanced by Prone, Enhanced by Restrain, Enhanced by Stun, Enhanced by Taint, Enhanced by Taunting
- The Warrior Sub-Archetype was reworked and simplified.
- Dissolving Grenade, Freezing Grenade, and Shock Grenade can now be upcasted for extra damage and are Damage Abilities.
- Swoop Attack was corrected and now allows the use of the Shove action instead of the Move action as it was intended.
- Restrain Enemy now cost 5 WP instead of 6 and is no longer a Debuff Ability.
- Fear is no longer a Debuff Ability.
- Tainted Grenade now costs 3 WP instead of 6 and is no longer a Debuff Ability.
- Restrain Enemies is now called Restraining Grenade, costs 5 WP instead of 8, only restrains enemies for one round, and is no longer a Debuff Ability.
- Restraining Ground now costs 11 WP instead of 12.
- Exhausting Ground and Maddening Ground now cost 10 WP instead of 11.
- Restraining Crush now costs 7 WP instead of 8.
The official 1.0.0 release.